General Information for Papers and Scientific Notes
- Full Papers
- Scientific Notes
General Information for All Papers and Scientific Notes
Please use the following conventions when preparing your paper or scientific note:
- Use a filename that corresponds to your paper number (Section-paper #) plus your last name.
- Use Times New Roman 12 pt, double or 1.5 spacing between lines
- Do not use line numbering
- Place all tables and figures at the very end of the document or in one or more separate files with the same filename as your paper (V-35 Lamberts Tables; V-35 Lamberts Fig 1; V-35 Lamberts Fig 2, etc.). Make sure words, numbers, etc in figures are large enough to read easily.
- Consult the “FSHS Specific Examples of Citations” for the correct formatting of the Literature Cited.
- Before submitting your manuscript, please check to make sure that (a) all references cited in the paper have a complete citation in the Literature Cited and (b) all references listed in the Literature Cited are actually cited in the paper.
- Email your completed paper to the Editor ([email protected]) and copy the sectional vice president for your section.