The Society recognizes members who have “rendered a special meritorious service to the Society and to the advancement of horticulture in Florida” by designation as Honorary Members. Election to Honorary Membership is one of the greatest honors the Society can bestow. Honorary Members are provided lifetime membership in the Society without requirement to pay dues.
Please consider your peers and make nominations.
Election to Honorary Membership requires approval by two-thirds of the Board of Directors. Completed nomination forms (available here in pdf, or here in rtf formats) and documents must be returned to the Secretary Jamie Burrow ([email protected]) by April 27.
- Albrigo, L. Gene UF/IFAS Citrus REC
- Bond, Albert SW FL Water Management District
- Brecht, Jeffrey K UF/IFAS Horticultural Sciences
- Calvert, David UF/IFAS Indian River REC
- Castle, William (Bill) UF/IFAS Citrus REC
- Cantliffe, Daniel UF/IFAS Horticultural Sciences
- Etxeberria, Edguardo (Ed) UF/IFAS Citrus REC
- Guzman, Victor UF IFAS Everglades REC
- Ismail, Mohamed Florida Department of Citrus
- Jackson, Larry UF/IFAS Citrus REC
- Jones, John UF/IFAS Gulf Coast REC
- Kender, Walter UF/IFAS Citrus REC
- Knight, Robert USDA/ARS, Miami
- Locascio, Sal UF/IFAS Horticultural Sciences
- Matthews, Richard UF/IFAS Food Sci.& Human Nutr.
- Miller, Leon
- Overman, Amegda UF/IFAS Gulf Coast REC
- Reed, Ronnie Boliden Intertrade
- Saunders, Fred Lake Butler Groves Inc.
- Sherman, Wayne UF/IFAS Horticultural Sciences
- Spalding, Donald USDA/ARS, Miami
- Stamps, Robert UF/IFAS Mid Florida REC
- Syvertsen, James UF/IFAS Citrus REC
- Todd, Norman Grove Crafters Inc.
- Tucker, David UF/IFAS Citrus REC
- Wilfret, Gary UF/IFAS Gulf Coast REC
- Winsberg, Ted Green Cay Farms