Mark your calendar for the 134th Annual Meeting of the Florida State Horticultural Society to be held September 26 to 28, 2021 at the Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort, 100 North Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, FL 32118.
Reminder for Paper Submissions
Details coming soon!
Meeting Registration Fees
Registrations are handled through the American Society for Horticultural Science website. Please scroll down on the linked page below and click on the green box marked “Continue as Guest”.
Registration will open on March 20, 2021!
- Details coming soon!
Meeting Venue – Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort
100 North Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, FL 32118
At the heart of Daytona Beach, the Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort is an elegant, contemporary hotel designed for comfort and success. Conveniently located on a traffic-free beach and within walking distance to Ocean Walk Village and the Ocean Center Convention Center, and just five miles from the Daytona International Airport, it really is an unparalleled location in Daytona Beach.
Click here for Reservations at the Group Rate (effective Sept. 25 – 29, 2021)
Guest Room Amenities – Surround Yourself with Comfort and Convience
- High-definition TVs
- High-speed Internet access
- Coffee maker
- Hairdryer and iron/ironing board
- Two phones in each room
- Room service
- Complimentary digital USA Today, Wall Street Journal or Daytona Beach News Journal
- The Hilton Family Plan (no charge for children under 18 when they occupy same room as parents)
- In-room safe
Restaurants and Bars – Memorable Dining Experiences
- Doc Bales’ Grill – Continental coastal cuisine and American fare in a casually elegant Floridian atmosphere with ocean views
- McCoys Rum Room – The area’s largest rum selection with specialty cocktails and light bites
- Don Ricos Fresh-Mex Grill – Beach-inspired tex-mex cuisines and signature cocktails in an open, vibrant setting
- The Blind Turtle – Outdoor pool bar and patio overlooking the Atlantic Ocean benefiting sea turtle protection
- Waves Beach Bar – Casual beachfront bar steps away from sand volleyball, water sports, and other beach activities
- Atlantic Marketplace Deli – Quick snacks, wine and beer selections, Starbucks coffee, and fresh deli items
On-Site Attractions – For a Breath of Fresh Ocean Air
- Traffic-free beach
- Beach volleyball, surfing, sailing, fishing
- Bicycles and boogie boards available
- The Spa at the Hilton
- Ocean Walk Shoppes featuring a 10-screen movie theater, novelty & boutique shops, history of Daytona Beach and more (connected via covered walkway)
- Historic Bandshell outdoor amphitheater with concerts & entertainment (available for group events)
- Directly across from Daytona Lagoon Waterpark and Family Fun Center
- Gift shops, restaurants and night clubs within walking distance
- Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse – High-quality aged USDA steaks with a touch of local flavor
Facilities and Services – Whatever You Need
- 24-hour fitness center
- Expansive sundeck, two heated pools, two hot tubs, two children’s pools
- Beach Emporium Gift Shop –resort wear, gifts, souvenirs, essentials and more
- Kidszone: children’s activity center with video and board games, arts & crafts, life-size checkers and more
- Valet or self-parking
- High-speed Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes
How to Sponsor the FSHS Sponsor our organization and network with other horticultural professionals in Florida! The FSHS welcomes sponsors for it’s annual meeting. If you’re interested in being an FSHS sponsor, please contact Dr. Gene McAvoy at firstname.lastname@example.org for an explanatory letter. See more info on our Sponsors Page.